As soon as possible :"Starting OpenNebula services FAILED"

I have already installed Minione on my machine, but I am currently facing challenges at a specific step:“Starting OpenNebula services FAILED” . Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions to help me resolve this issue? Your assistance is highly appreciated, as I urgently need to progress with this project. Thank you!

error

Configuration

Generating ssh keypair in /root/.ssh-oneprovision/id_rsa OK
Add oneadmin to docker group OK
Update network hooks OK
Switching OneGate endpoint in oned.conf OK
Switching OneGate endpoint in onegate-server.conf OK
Switching keep_empty_bridge on in OpenNebulaNetwork.conf OK
Switching scheduler interval in oned.conf OK
Setting initial password for current user and oneadmin OK
Changing WebUI to listen on port 80 OK
Switching FireEdge public endpoint OK
Starting OpenNebula services FAILED

— STDERR —
Job for opennebula.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See “systemctl status opennebula.service” and “journalctl -xeu opennebula.service” for details.

Could you, please, show here the output of commands listed in your message, i.e.

systemctl status opennebula.service

and

journalctl -xeu opennebula.service

as well as check /var/log/one/oned.log file for any errors and provide a corresponding lines here?

Hello,
journalctl -xeu opennebula.service

Dec 12 09:48:46 node1 systemd[1]: opennebula.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Dec 12 09:48:46 node1 systemd[1]: opennebula.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
Subject: Unit failed
Defined-By: systemd

systemctl status opennebula.service:

Dec 12 09:48:46 node1 systemd[1]: opennebula.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Dec 12 09:48:46 node1 systemd[1]: opennebula.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
Dec 12 09:48:46 node1 systemd[1]: Failed to start OpenNebula Cloud Controller Daemon.

The unit opennebula.service has entered the ‘failed’ state with result ‘exit-code’.
Dec 12 09:48:46 node1 systemd[1]: Failed to start OpenNebula Cloud Controller Daemon.

Hi @gmiza_amel,

It seems that the service failed to start multiple times and systemd is now refusing to start it hiding the real error.

You can run systemctl reset-failed opennebula.service to ignore previous errors, after that if you try restating the service again the output of journalctl -xeu opennebula.service and systemctl status opennebula.service should show the real error.