How can I realize following backup/restore procedure:
Environment: NFS shared qcow2 datastore on NetApp.
- All VMs via Opennebula Snapshots
- NetApp performs itself Snapshot on all ONE datastores
- Delete all Opennebula Snapshots
Recovery on VM Level:
- Stop VM
- Delete disk Image
- Copy all VM Files from NetApp into ONE datastores
- Restore VM Snapshot in ONE console
On testing the recovery I came across a problem as I cannot delete the VM disk files prior to recover the backup files.
Any hints on how to perform the restore procedure?