We would like to test and evaluate opennebula on the following nodes
Dual socket 10C/20T
2 x SSD Raid 1 > operating system
6 x SSD direct > storage
The goal is to create a kvm cluster, managed with opennebula, with HA for VM and ON Cloud Frontend
We are starting to delve into the documentation, but we have several basic doubts
- we need to build first node with KVM onboard and then create VM for Opennebula Cloud Frontend?
- the other 2 node can be auto deployed from ON Cloud Frontend as ON Edge ?
- building of storage for HA can be choice/managed from Cloud Frontend or must done direct on single node? ON have integrated solutions or we need, for example, to setting CEPH or similar?
- if we use Edge cluster the ON hybrid cloud 3-tier replica what’s done exactly?
- we can use 3 nodes for: VM ON Cloud Frontend and VMs, all under full HA, container and object storage services?
We speak always about Enterprise Edition
Thanks for any help, support, sugges