Cannot setup passwordless SSH

Hi,

I am following the Quickstart: OpenNebula on Ubuntu 14.04 and KVM guide to setup a basic cloud infrastructure with one front-end and one node to run the VM’s.

I have everything setup in both ends, all packages installed, sunstone and NFS running, etc. The problem is that the host creation always fails with the following error:

[Z0][InM][I]: Warning: Permanently added ‘192.168.0.7’ (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts. [Z0][InM][I]: No protocol specified
[Z0][InM][I]:
[Z0][InM][I]: (ssh-askpass:18642): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0
[Z0][InM][I]: Permission denied, please try again.
[Z0][InM][I]: No protocol specified
[Z0][InM][I]:
[Z0][InM][I]: (ssh-askpass:18643): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0
[Z0][InM][I]: Permission denied, please try again.
[Z0][InM][I]: No protocol specified
[Z0][InM][I]:
[Z0][InM][I]: (ssh-askpass:18644): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0
[Z0][InM][I]: Permission denied (publickey,password).
[Z0][InM][I]: ExitCode: 255
[Z0][ReM][D]: Req:3904 UID:0 VirtualMachinePoolInfo invoked , -2, -1, -1, -1
[Z0][ReM][D]: Req:3904 UID:0 VirtualMachinePoolInfo result SUCCESS, “<VM_POOL></VM_POOL>”
[Z0][ReM][D]: Req:4336 UID:0 VirtualMachinePoolInfo invoked , -2, -1, -1, -1
[Z0][ReM][D]: Req:4336 UID:0 VirtualMachinePoolInfo result SUCCESS, “<VM_POOL></VM_POOL>”
[Z0][InM][I]: Command execution fail: ‘if [ -x “/var/tmp/one/im/run_probes” ]; then /var/tmp/one/im/run_probes kvm /var/lib/one//datastores 4124 20 7 192.168.0.7; else exit 42; fi’

I cannot setup a passwordless ssh connection between the front-end and the node. I executed the commands in the guide and also granted some permissions to the .ssh folder files. Even if I try to ssh localhost in the front-end, it still asks me for the oneadmin password.

Is there anything I can be doing wrong? Is there any oneadmin’s default password than I can use to setup the passwordless ssh?

Thanks!