Hello, I like to share centos 7 repo for non-public versions 5.6.x.
baseurl = https://opennebula.feldhost.cz
“non-public” releases are opennebula hotfix releases that are not available as builded packages for free. They are available only for users with commercial subscription as is stated here
My repo contains also SRPMs and prepared source files (tar.gz) with builded dependencies, so you can build your own packages using openenbula package scripts
5.6.2 builded. Resolved issues:
- Fix issue when setting an specific CPU model.
- Fix paginated CLI output for onehost show and oneimage show.
- Monitoring VMs fails when there is not datastore associated.
- Label icons does not displayed.
- Active disk snapshot is missing arrow in Sunstone.
- VCENTER_ESX_HOST fail with DRS in vCenter.
- vCenter datastores with spaces does not work properly.
- tm_mad does not allow disks with brackets.
- vCenter uploader change original filename.