Onedb upgrade fails with table already exists

Hi all,

Thank you for looking at my request/issue. Currently I’m running a 4.14 database that I’m trying to upgrade to 5.2 version. Currently the 4.14 database runs on MySQL DB and the new 5.2 version runs under MariaDB. I have taken a dump of the 4.14 database version and uploaded to the MariaDB instance. When I try to run the upgrade script under the 5.2 installation, I get the following output:

I have a 4.14.0 instance and I’m upgrading the DB to the new version of OpenNebula. When I try to run the upgrade process I get the following error below:

onedb upgrade -v -S localhost -u oneadmin -p oneadmin -d opennebula
 Version read:
 Shared tables 4.11.80 : OpenNebula 4.14.0 daemon bootstrap
 Local tables  4.13.85 : OpenNebula 4.14.0 daemon bootstrap

MySQL dump stored in /var/lib/one/mysql_localhost_opennebula_2016-11-6_18:52:51.sql
 Use 'onedb restore' or restore the DB using the mysql command:
 mysql -u user -h server -P port db_name < backup_file

>>> Running migrators for shared tables
   > Running migrator /usr/lib/one/ruby/onedb/shared/4.11.80_to_4.90.0.rb

Mysql::Error: Table 'marketplace_pool' already exists
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/adapters/mysql.rb:178:in `query'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/adapters/mysql.rb:178:in `block in _execute'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/database/logging.rb:44:in `log_connection_yield'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/adapters/mysql.rb:178:in `_execute'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/adapters/utils/mysql_mysql2.rb:36:in `block in execute'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/database/connecting.rb:251:in `block in synchronize'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/connection_pool/threaded.rb:107:in `hold'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/database/connecting.rb:251:in `synchronize'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/adapters/utils/mysql_mysql2.rb:36:in `execute'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/adapters/mysql.rb:158:in `execute_dui'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/database/query.rb:45:in `execute_ddl'
 /usr/local/share/gems/gems/sequel-4.38.0/lib/sequel/database/query.rb:78:in `run'
 /usr/lib/one/ruby/onedb/shared/4.11.80_to_4.90.0.rb:179:in `up'
 /usr/lib/one/ruby/onedb/onedb.rb:232:in `apply_migrators'
 /usr/lib/one/ruby/onedb/onedb.rb:160:in `upgrade'
 /usr/bin/onedb:313:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
 /usr/lib/one/ruby/cli/command_parser.rb:449:in `call'
 /usr/lib/one/ruby/cli/command_parser.rb:449:in `run'
 /usr/lib/one/ruby/cli/command_parser.rb:76:in `initialize'
 /usr/bin/onedb:222:in `new'
 /usr/bin/onedb:222:in `<main>'

The database will be restored
 MySQL DB opennebula at localhost restored.

Is this not the way I should be upgrading the DB from my 4.14 instance? I would not be able to upgrade the OpenNebula instance directly because I’m running the 4.14 version under 6.8 and the RPMs are not available for CentOS 6.x as certain dependancies within the new version of OpenNebula are not available in CentOS 6.

Thanks,
Jamdev12