Clarification: Sunstone with Apache+Passenger

Dear ONE Community,

I need a little clarification regarding the stacking of these various tools and modules (daemons).
I am trying to separate OPENNEBULA from SUNSTONE installation. Following the documentation it seems to be all clear however not as simple in practice.

My ONED is running on a server.
I have installed SUNSTONE on a separate server with Apache+Passenger. Apache can run however I have no luck running visiting SUNSTONE. My assumption was that SUNSTONE would be spawned by Apache+Passenger.

I had configured the pointers in ‘sunstone-server.conf’ to address where oned is running.
Firewalls are off, this is a test environment.
Both servers hold the same ‘sunstone_auth’ and ‘ec2_auth’ files.

When Apache is running I can visit the site but get a passenger error.
I had of course followed the guide and configured the Apache to point to SUNSTONE.

The error can be seen below:

wrong constant name Mustermann::AST::Node::Root (NameError)
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/ast/node.rb:16:in const_defined?' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/ast/node.rb:16:in
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/ast/parser.rb:68:in node' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/ast/parser.rb:58:in parse’
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/ast/parser.rb:16:in parse' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/ast/pattern.rb:91:in block in to_ast’
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/equality_map.rb:39:in fetch' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/ast/pattern.rb:90:in to_ast’
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/ast/pattern.rb:81:in compile' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/regexp_based.rb:19:in initialize’
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/pattern.rb:59:in new' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/pattern.rb:59:in block in new’
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/equality_map.rb:39:in fetch' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann/pattern.rb:59:in new’
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/mustermann-1.0.1/lib/mustermann.rb:68:in new' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra/base.rb:1638:in compile’
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra/base.rb:1626:in compile!' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra/base.rb:1601:in route’
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra/base.rb:1383:in get' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra/base.rb:1843:in block in class:Base
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra/base.rb:1423:in configure' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra/base.rb:1842:in class:Base
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra/base.rb:894:in <module:Sinatra>' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra/base.rb:22:in <top (required)>’
/usr/share/rubygems/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in require' /usr/share/rubygems/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in require’
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra/main.rb:1:in <top (required)>' /usr/share/rubygems/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in require’
/usr/share/rubygems/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in require' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/sinatra-2.0.0/lib/sinatra.rb:1:in <top (required)>’
/usr/share/rubygems/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:135:in require' /usr/share/rubygems/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:135:in rescue in require’
/usr/share/rubygems/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:144:in require' /usr/lib/one/sunstone/sunstone-server.rb:86:in <top (required)>’
/usr/share/rubygems/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in require' /usr/share/rubygems/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in require’
config.ru:9:in block in <main>' /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/rack-2.0.3/lib/rack/builder.rb:55:in instance_eval’
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.4.1/gems/rack-2.0.3/lib/rack/builder.rb:55:in initialize' config.ru:1:in new’
config.ru:1:in <main>' /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:110:in eval’
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:110:in preload_app' /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:156:in module:App
/usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:30:in <module:PhusionPassenger>' /usr/share/passenger/helper-scripts/rack-preloader.rb:29:in

I would really appreciate any help with this problem.

As it is a test environment, I can scarp the installation if all comes down to it.
Could you guys please let me know what would be the appropriate process flow for installing this setup?

I believe my problems were solved after ensuring that I only had one version of RUBY installed.