Opennebula version - 6.6, hosted in RHEL 9.1 and using libvirt.
I am able to spin up VM’s using the images available in OpenNebula Apps Store. Everything works fine.
But When I tried to create custom image using ISO (RHEL9.1) file, while booting the OS I am getting kernel Panic error.
Here are the steps I have performed.
- Images → Create → Type (Readonly CD Rom) → Uploaded RHEL ISO
- similar created another empty disk as Generic Datablock storage & Bus selected Virtio.
- Created template using these two images, and Selected CD ROM as first boot.
- While booting up, I am getting linux installationation screen ( install Redhat linux, Test this media options)
- Tried with Install & Test this media both, but both are getting kernel panic error.
Seeking community help here to solve this issue.