I’m not able to login into sunstone in opennebula 5.0.2. How to resolve this issue?
I should start checking the following:
- Is opennebula running? Check service opennebula status or systemctl status opennebula
- Visit /var/log/one/sunstone.log and /var/log/one/sunstone.error log files and see if you have any error related to a server exception (error 500)
- Have you modified any configuration file recently? Maybe you have mispelled a configuration element and the server cannot work fine.
- Check if /var/log/one/oned.log has any info related to this error.
I have also faced the similar problem. I have checked the status, it is active(running). I have checked the sunstone.log file, it has error 500. I haven’t modified any file in the server. Checked the oned.log file, i couldn’t find anything related to this error. What can i do now?. Any solution for this issue?..
I’ve launched my 5.0.2 OpenNebula and it works fine, it lets me log in.
If you can’t find any error message like a ruby exception or connection error in /var/log/one/sunstone.log, /var/log/one/oned.log or /var/log/one/sunstone.err which would point on what is preventing you to log in, I would try other things:
- Can you run any one CLI command like onevm list, onehost list using the oneadmin account?
- Have you checked the database consistency? Have a look at the onedb fsck tool http://docs.opennebula.org/5.0/deployment/references/onedb.html#onedb-fsck you can use it to check if your database is running fine and read the mandb http://docs.opennebula.org/doc/5.0/cli/onedb.1.html so you get what arguments are needed for sqlite or mysql db.