Ssl help with neb cp

Ok can some one help out here.

right im trying to secure my server with ssl.

if i change my vhost to accept ssl it works my localhost and phpmyadmin work under ssl but if i try to access nebula cp it does not i get an argument about about the key is too long and the page does not work.

if i follow the guide about installing ssl apache2 method and passenger.
it ultimately fails i cant use nebula or access localhost or phpmyadmin

does someone have a default vhost file they can share with me to get all to work as i already know if i install the vhost in the guide it points all to sunstone folder and thats why my phpmyadmin does not work.

Also i noticed in the guide about installing the vhost for ssl which is

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName sunstone-server
PassengerUser oneadmin

!!! Be sure to point DocumentRoot to ‘public’!

DocumentRoot /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public
<Directory /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public>
# This relaxes Apache security settings.
AllowOverride all
# MultiViews must be turned off.
Options -MultiViews
# Uncomment this if you’re on Apache >= 2.4:
#Require all granted

what is confusing me as this template has nothing in it for ssl keys and its listening on port 80.

is this something i need to change in passenger settings as i installed as instructed on there sight and im t believe passenger works out the box

or do i install nginx aswell im a bit confused.

my setup apache2, neb 5.2 and passenger installed.

or if someone has a clear guide or vhost temp i should be using kindly share

ok i have solved it some what

i had to install nginx

i came across other problem with nginx like phpmyadmin not working and securing getting all domains to work with nginx ssl and the new cp vhosts took some work but all domains are all ssl encrypted nowand i can access from external computer now

slight problem now thou

i cant login to cp using ssl enabled site it says wrong user or password which i have not changed.

any ideas as to why i cant login in with ssl enabled

got it working had to enable localhost host in sunstone config and restart oneneb

Guys keep up the good work this is by far the best and easiest to implement

i spent many many weeks trying openstack and others to no avail

with oneneb a few tweaks here and a few there a full production in 1 week

i would like to point out to guys who are building from scratch document everything in order from scratch to everypoint you get working so if you ever need to build again from scratch you dont have to try to work out how you got it to work as we all know opensource is a mind field and as its opensource some methods dont work then others trying to find what worked on your system again will be pot luck and as open source is always expanding old methods some sites say to do dont work

Document everything lol

Good job thou guys