Switching beetween master and slave zones from Sunstone

Problems with switching on a master zone in sunstone. I can will switch to slave from master, but when switching back on master there is an message - “Can’t contact server. Is it running or reachable?” When switching through cli “onezone set” problems aren’t present.

SOLVED: Wrong letters in zone name (Cyrillc)

When I try to load an image on slave zone server (for example ubuntu.iso cdrom), it is loaded on master zone server into directory/var/tmp! What do I do not so? I configured according to documentation.

Regarding the first problem, where the two zones in Cyrillic? How did you solve the problem? Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Regarding the second issue, if you are connecting to Sunstone in the master zone you can only upload images to the master zone, even if you switch to the slave zone. If you are connecting to Sunstone in the slave zone, you can only upload images to the slave zone, even if you switch to the master zone. We’ve added a note on the documentation to state this.

Thanks for your answer!
Now I’m not sure what it was a cyrillic symbol. It’s looks like ‘а’ in mysql database and ‘A’ in Sunstone. After changes in database all works well.