Hello, I want to know why when I create a virtual machine in node 1 the router gives me dhcp, but when I instantiate another vm in node 2 it does not give me dhcp, can someone tell me that I am failing?
Can you provide more info about your setup?
- Are both VMs on the same vnet?
- What kind of vnet is it?
- How is VM configured to get dhcp (do you provide custom network config or use start script)?
- Is the VM2 on separate vnet?
- Is this separate vnet also attached to vrouter?
- Has vrouter enabled these interfaces for dhcp (
You need to provide more info.