A new version of vOneCloud, 1.2.1, has been released. This is an update to the previous stable version, 1.2, and it is an open release to the general public, meaning that you don’t need an active support subscription to access this upgrade.
This update is therefore available from the Control Panel with a single click. The Control Panel component will, behind the scenes:
- Download the new vOneCloud packages
- Install the new vOneCloud packages, keeping the existing configuration
- Restart the OpenNebula service, with no downtime whatsoever to the currently running virtual machines
After the upgrade is performed, vOneCloud services would be up and running and updated to the latest version, which includes the following improvements:
- Display logs in the Control Panel
- Sunstone notifies the administrator user when there is a new release
- Information of the newly available releases in the Control Panel
- Better VLAN tagged Network handling in Sunstone
If you don’t have currently a running instance of vOneCloud, you can download an OVA with 1.2.1 already installed, you will need only to register in the vOneCloud community support portal and visit this article.