Failed to open TCP connection to localhost:2633 (connection refused - connect (2) for "localhost" port 2633

Hello,

I am trying to install Opennebula 6.0 on Debian 10 Buster,
I followed the quide of Opennebula form the website, But I keep on getting the error

Failed to open TCP connection to localhost:2633 (connection refused - connect (2) for “localhost” port 2633

Could someone help my with this? I have been searching for solutions but couldn’t find one that worked for me.
When I do netstat -tulnp it doesn’t show the oned 2633 port and if I try to do systemctl start or restart opennebula I get this error message.
I opened the firewall so that can’t be the issue I believe.
Hopefully someone knows what I am doing wrong.

Regards,
Thomas

The main opennebula service (oned) is failing to start. You can probably get more clues about why at /var/log/one/oned.log.

I checked /var/log/one/oned.log that specific file was empty. So I checked the file named
/var/log/one/oned.log-20220310-1646914660 and this was the error I found in that file.

Do you know this error?

Thank you for your comment

This is my /etc/one/oned.conf
Here I have my configuration for my database that I made on the server. I got it enabled and it’s running.

I managed to fix the problem my system was working yesterday. So end of the day I powered off my opennebula server.
Today I powered it on again and got a totally different error.
Cloud controller daemon failed to start and when I looked in /var/log/one/oned.log there was nothing of a error going on.
But when I looked in /var/log/one/sched.log I found this error. Does someone know how this error
can suddenly came right after I shutdown the server. And how the fix this error.