Hide Advanced Options for Storage/Network from the creation/update template on the users view

Hi,

We would like to hide the “Advanced Options” for Storage and Network tabs from the creation/update template on the users view.

I was having a look on the user.yaml but I did not find where to performance these changes and I decided to change by myself the templates-tab.js file but I don’t like this option since it will break in the next update and I am not good at JavaScript. In any case, I managed to hide the Advanced Options but when I create/update a template, the submit action just stay on blank and it does not do anything.

Therefore, my first question is, is it possible to performance these changes on the users.yaml file? If it is not, could you please tell me the exact lines that I should comment on the templates-tab.js file in order to hide the “Advanced Options” for Storage and Network tabs? If this change is to complicate and can breaks OpenNebula functionality, I appreciate if you could open a ticket to request to make configurable on users.yaml file the possibility of hiding the “Advanced Options” for Storage and Network tabs from the creation/update template on the users view.

Thanks in advance,
Esteban