Remove tabs/options from the ¨Create template" view

Hello all,

We would like to remove some options/tabs from the “Create template” view. I was checking and I think it is not possible to do this on the sunstone-views/.yaml files and that it is only possible by modifying the /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/js/plugins/templates-tab.js file, could you please confirm this? If it is so, could you please tell me what code should I comment in order to hide these options? On the other hand, I understand this change would affect to all the views, is that correct?

Thanks in advance,
Esteban

Sorry, my fault :confused: . It is already explained how to remove/add tabs and its attributes on the following link:

http://archives.opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.4:suns_views

In any case, How can I remove from the “General tab” in the “Create template” tab the “Hypervirsor” or “Cost” fields?

Any help is welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance,
Esteban

The cost field can be disabled setting to false the showback flag in the view files (i.e: admin.yaml). For the hypervisor radio buttons you have to modify the code, if you want to hide them.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Could you please indicate me the part of the code that I need to modify in order to hide for example the hypervisor radio buttons? and also the file to modify :smile:

Thanks in advance,
Esteban

Hi,

Finally, I had some time to coming back to this issue so I am just auto replying to myself in order to close this issue. In order to hide the hypervisor radio buttons, it is necessary to comment the div section for template_hypervisor_form on /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/js/plugins/templates-tab.js file :smile:

Thanks,
Esteban

Any updates so far? Is there an option in the sunstone views config to disable this “feature”?
@esfreire This method is not working any longer, sadly. (There is no directory /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/js

Thanks,
Marcel