Kubernetes Cluster Creation using OpenNebular Kubernetes Engine

In my school project, I deploy two ESXi hosts and to use resource pool I install Vcenter appliance on one esxi host and in Vcenter I deploy opennebular and my school project intends to show Kubernetes cluster and in deploying Kubernetes cluster OneKE (OpenNebular Kubernetes Engine) is not found in MarketPlaces and I want to know that this engine is enterprise and can not available to free users.

Hi @Wanderer !

I deploy two ESXi hosts and to use resource pool I install Vcenter appliance on one esxi host and in Vcenter

ESXi is not the best way to deploy OneKE, in fact you may experience additional issues. We’d recommend using just the KVM hypervisor instead.

that this engine is enterprise and can not available to free users.

No, it’s based on RKE2 and other open-source projects, it’s completely free to use. In fact we already share the ruby code that’s used to provision OneKE clusters as OneFlow services → one-apps/appliances/OneKE at master · OpenNebula/one-apps · GitHub

OneKE (OpenNebular Kubernetes Engine) is not found in MarketPlaces

That shouldn’t be the case, please take a look here → OpenNebula - Marketplace
If you don’t see the Service OneKE 1.27 marketapp in your OpenNebula instance, then perhaps you need to debug your instance. You should probably look at logs → /var/log/one/oned.log.