Missing VNC in web browser after upgrade from 5.12 to 6.0.0.2

Hi everybody,
I’ve just upgraded my test cluster from 5.12 to 6.0.0.2, and I’m missing the VNC button to gain the console access in the browser.
The only option I can see is “Virt Viewer”
Either, in the VMs page, the little blue icon on the far right to open the terminal is missing.

These are the services running:

systemctl list-units  | grep opennebula

opennebula-fireedge.service  loaded    active running   OpenNebula FireEdge Server
opennebula-flow.service      loaded    active running   OpenNebula Flow Service                
opennebula-gate.service      loaded    active running   OpenNebula Gate Service
opennebula-guacd.service     loaded    active running   OpenNebula Guacamole Server
opennebula-hem.service       loaded    active running   OpenNebula Hook Execution Service
opennebula-novnc.service     loaded    active running   OpenNebula noVNC Server
opennebula-scheduler.service loaded    active running   OpenNebula Cloud Scheduler Daemon
opennebula-ssh-agent.service loaded    active running   OpenNebula SSH agent
opennebula-sunstone.service  loaded    active running   OpenNebula Web UI Server 
opennebula.service           loaded    active running   OpenNebula Cloud Controller Daemon
opennebula-showback.timer    loaded    active waiting   OpenNebula periodic showback calculation
opennebula-ssh-socks-cleaner.timer loaded    active waiting   OpenNebula SSH persistent connection cleaner

There is something I’ve missed?

Thanks for your help
Marco

Solved: the problem is caused by sunstone-vies/mixed/admin.yaml
The new version has many ‘table_columns’ sections changed.
I have to use the new lists