Fireedge Log Error "map keys"

Hello everyone,
One day, while checking the logs of FireEdge (/etc/one/fireedge.log), I noticed the following lines:

^[[31m Error: Implicit map keys need to be followed by map values ^[[0m

This error seems to have been present for a while, apparently occurring during the modification of YAML files when configuring the view of FireEdge. However, since FireEdge is still functioning, I did not detect it early. I increased the log level, but there is no additional information about what the “KEYs” is. How can I determine which configuration file is causing the error?
Thank you.
Versions of the related components and OS (frontend, hypervisors, VMs): Opennebula 6.8.

Hello!
So it looks like one of your YAML files might be a bit incorrectly formatted, this is often caused by a indentation error or a missing colon somewhere. However you cannot actually pinpoint exactly which YAML file is causing the error from the logs alone, instead you need to manually review these files for any misconfiguration. This can however be a bit tedious so I recommend you automate this process instead.

Here’s an example of how you could do that:

find /etc/one/fireedge/sunstone/ -type f \( -name '*.yaml' -or -name '*.yml' \) -exec ruby -ryaml -e "begin; YAML.load_file('{}'); rescue StandardError => e; puts  \"Error: #{e.message}\"; end" \;

This checks all yaml/yml files in the /etc/one/fireedge/sunstone/ folder.

The command you provided has been helpful in identifying the problematic YAML file. However, in my case, no error warnings were detected, and the fireedge.log still shows the message “Error: Implicit map keys need to be followed by map values” There are no additional errors found in fireedge.error .
Note: I removed both the user folder and the admin folder, and despite receiving a “folder not found” error, the log still displays the “Implicit map keys… values” messages afterward.
Thanks for your assistance.