Not able to start SunStone server after upgrading from 4.12.1 to 4.14.2

Hello all,

I am sorry to say that this issue found on the 4.14 beta1 release is again present on the 4.14.2 release, Not able to start SunStone server after upgrading from 4.12.1 to 4.14 Beta 1

Therefore, we needed to install the opennebula-server package at the sunstone server in order to be able to start the sunstone service.

Please, read the Not able to start SunStone server after upgrading from 4.12.1 to 4.14 Beta 1 link for more information/details. It is the same issue and the same solution.

On the other hand, I would like to comment that we got the below issue when installing the opennebula server package on the Sunstone server:

Installing : opennebula-server 4.14.2-2.x86_64                                                                                                                                                                5/5 
Error unpacking rpm package opennebula-server-4.14.2-2.x86_64
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /var/lib/one/datastores: cpio: chown

I need to check if this is happening at the OpenNebula headnode server too since we made the upgrade through ansible and I did not see the yum command output at the running time.

Best regards,
Esteban