Oneprovision ansible dependencies

Hi, I was trying to follow the steps on how to deploy an On-premises HCI Cluster in the official Documentation
https://docs.opennebula.io/6.4/provision_clusters/hci_clusters/onprem_cluster_ceph.html

I installed the front-end with minione and my ansible version was 2.9.9.
Everything cool until I started the deployment with
oneprovision create -Dd --provider onprem /usr/share/one/oneprovision/edge-clusters/metal/provisions/onprem-hci.yml

and this appeared

However, actually installing ansible 2.10 results in

What can I do?

As no one answered this topic, I tried to solve it myself and so I edited the line in the ansible playbook that generated that error:
In /var/lib/one/.ansible/ceph-6.0/roles/ceph-validate/tasks/check_system.yml

However, this generates another syntax error in further ansible scripts:

TASK [ceph-config : run 'ceph-volume lvm batch --report' to see how many osds are to be created] ***
fatal: [dev-onlife-tb-01]: FAILED! => changed=true
  cmd:
  - ceph-volume
  - --cluster
  - ceph
  - lvm
  - batch
  - --bluestore
  - /dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-cephazo
  - --format=json
  delta: '0:00:00.851400'
  end: '2022-11-15 17:23:03.787714'
  msg: non-zero return code
  rc: 1
  start: '2022-11-15 17:23:02.936314'
  stderr: |-
    --> DEPRECATION NOTICE
    --> You are using the legacy automatic disk sorting behavior
    --> The Pacific release will change the default to --no-auto
    --> passed data devices: 0 physical, 1 LVM
    --> relative data size: 1.0
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/sbin/ceph-volume", line 11, in <module>
        load_entry_point('ceph-volume==1.0.0', 'console_scripts', 'ceph-volume')()
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/main.py", line 40, in __init__
        self.main(self.argv)
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/decorators.py", line 59, in newfunc
        return f(*a, **kw)
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/main.py", line 152, in main
        terminal.dispatch(self.mapper, subcommand_args)
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/terminal.py", line 194, in dispatch
        instance.main()
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/devices/lvm/main.py", line 46, in main
        terminal.dispatch(self.mapper, self.argv)
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/terminal.py", line 194, in dispatch
        instance.main()
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/decorators.py", line 16, in is_root
        return func(*a, **kw)
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/devices/lvm/batch.py", line 425, in main
        plan = self.get_plan(self.args)
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/devices/lvm/batch.py", line 462, in get_plan
        plan = self.get_deployment_layout(args, args.devices, args.db_devices,
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/devices/lvm/batch.py", line 483, in get_deployment_layout
        plan.extend(get_lvm_osds(lvm_devs, args))
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/ceph_volume/devices/lvm/batch.py", line 93, in get_lvm_osds
        disk.Size(b=int(lv.lvs[0].lv_size)),
    IndexError: list index out of range
  stderr_lines: <omitted>
  stdout: '{}'
  stdout_lines: <omitted>

this happens 3 times for the 3 OSDs I’m trying to create.

NO MORE HOSTS LEFT *************************************************************
PLAY RECAP *********************************************************************
dev-onlife-tb-01           : ok=106  changed=12   unreachable=0    failed=1    skipped=249  rescued=0    ignored=0
dev-onlife-tb-02           : ok=92   changed=10   unreachable=0    failed=1    skipped=235  rescued=0    ignored=0
dev-onlife-tb-03           : ok=92   changed=10   unreachable=0    failed=1    skipped=235  rescued=0    ignored=0
2022-11-15 17:23:04 DEBUG : Command STDERR: [WARNING]: The value 5120 (type int) in a string field was converted to '5120'
(type string). If this does not look like what you expect, quote the entire
value to ensure it does not change.
[WARNING]: The value -1 (type int) in a string field was converted to '-1'
(type string). If this does not look like what you expect, quote the entire
value to ensure it does not change.
2022-11-15 17:23:04 WARN  : Command FAILED (code=2): ANSIBLE_CONFIG=/tmp/d20221115-1379049-1n0mo5/ansible.cfg ansible-playbook --ssh-common-args='-o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null' -i  /tmp/d20221115-1379049-1n0mo5/inventory -i  /tmp/d20221115-1379049-1n0mo5/ceph_inventory.yml -e @/tmp/d20221115-1379049-1n0mo5/ceph_group_vars.yml /usr/share/one/oneprovision/ansible/ceph_hci/site.yml
ERROR: Failed to configure hosts
- dev-onlife-tb-01 : TASK[ceph-config : run 'ceph-volume lvm batch --report' to see how many osds are to be created]
- dev-onlife-tb-02 : TASK[ceph-config : run 'ceph-volume lvm batch --report' to see how many osds are to be created]
- dev-onlife-tb-03 : TASK[ceph-config : run 'ceph-volume lvm batch --report' to see how many osds are to be created]
/usr/share/one/gems-dist/gems/highline-1.7.10/lib/highline.rb:624: warning: Using the last argument as keyword parameters is deprecated
1. quit
2. retry
3. skip
4. cleanup
Choose failover method:
type or paste code here

Now it appears to be some kind of error with a deprecated ceph-volume version (instead of an ansible one!), but I’m not really sure what the problem is. Any idea?

Thanks in advance